About Savings Accounts:
- Minimum of $5 to open
- Must be opened to establish membership with Texas DPS Credit Union
- The account number from this account is regarded as your primary member number
- Also Referred to as a Share Account
- A "share" represents your portion of ownership in the credit union
- $5 must remain in your share account throughout your membership to maintain your "share"/membership
- The share account earns dividends quarterly at a rate set by the Board of Directors of Texas DPS Credit Union
in accordance with set policies.*
Open an Account
*All rates and information are subject to change. Dividends are based on Texas DPS Credit Union’s earnings at the end of a
dividend period. No interest is earned on the savings accounts if the $200 minimum balance is not maintained.
APY is Annual Percentage Yield.
Your Money is Well Insured
Your accounts at Texas DPS Credit are protected with a high standard. With coverage from National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and Excess Share Insurance, your money is covered up to $500,000
Start your child's financial growth with a Texas DPS Credit Union Youth Account
. It can be used to help them establish basic money management skills and there are great rewards with the account!
Manage your account and pay bills securely from the comfort of your own home with Online Banking
and Online Bill Pay
. Safe, secure, and makes banking so much more convenient!